- You are required not to abuse capital letters, texts that are unreadable by their size or color, exaggerated repetitions of characters and / or words, and emoticons. Similarly, it is useless to quote the entirety of a previous post in your messages.
- Any message whose content is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law will be modified or deleted. The author of the message will be punished according to the severity of its content (text, images, hypertext links, etc...).
- Any member who does not agree with another member for any reason is asked to resolve the dispute privately or by e-mail. The XPlore forums should continue to be a courteous and polite place of exchange and sharing.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
- We at this community also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. We log all internet protocol addresses accessing this web site.
- The use of the forums and its functionalities (private messaging, membership list, etc.) for advertising or recruitment purposes, is totally prohibited, except for Xplore mods.
- Any attack on one member of the Xplore Admin Team will be severely punished.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use this forums.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity, but we don't leave in a cradle forever." Konstantin Tsiolkovsky (1857-1935)